Sephora VIB Sale - My Picks
Ahhh, the Sephora VIB sale are some of the greatest times of the year. I usually reserve this coupon for bigger ticket items - skincare, hair tools and etc. This time I have my eye on one thing - a new curling iron since my 9 year old one passed away a couple months ago! With this, I wanted to compile a list for you (a combo of my wish list and things that are tried and true). Hope this helps you with your wish list :) Happy shopping!
- DiorSkin Forever foundation - One of my favorite foundations. It's full coverage without looking cakey and lasts pretty much all day. I have used this in the summer and winter and seasons don't matter with this one.
- Beautyblender - This is the best stuff to blend in my Tarte Shape Tape concealer under my eyes. It flawlessly applies the product without settling into lines. The only negative is that it does soak up product like crazy which is why I don't recommend it for foundation application.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer - I love Hourglass products and this bronzer can be worn by people who have fair skin without looking orange! I use this all year round and it works with my pale, winter skin, as well as my olive, summer skin. There is a slight luminosity to it but it doesn't accentuate pores or blemishes.
- CoverFX Perfect Setting powder - If you have oily skin and have major issues with your foundation staying on, gives this product a chance! It blurs out pores and mattifies you without taking the liveliness away from your skin.
- Violet Voss Ride or Die eyeshadow palette - I haven't tried this but have seen tons of rave reviews on it! The colors look stunning and if you don't have too many eyeshadow palettes and are looking for something that can be worn during the day and at night, this palette seems to have all the colors you need.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting palette - If you don't have one of these in your collection and are a fan of the healthy, glowy skin look, your are missing out! These aren't like the "in-your-face" highlighters that we see a lot of YouTubers rock but more of "subtle, healthy skin" type highligthers. I love the finish that it gives my overall look. Recommend for any type of skin.
- Urban Decay All Nighter spray - Hands down best setting spray! Locks in your look all day long with no touch-ups required. Great for the upcoming summer months where makeup tends to melt off.
- Nars PowerMatte Liquid lipstick - I have one shade from this range and I love the wear it gives me. I can eat and drink for hours and it still won't leave my lips! In addition, the name of the colors are all song titles which I seem to think is very cute :)
- Coola Sunless Tan face serum - I have seen tons of reviews on this product and it seems like a "too good to be true" type sunless tanner. It's a serum that is good for you and it gives you a bronzing glow. The price tag is pretty hefty so I recommend picking this up throughout the sale! p.s. this contains argan oil, vitamin C and hyaluronic acid, which are all amazing ingredients to nurture your skin.
- Huda Beauty Liquid Matte - I picked one of these up back in December when I was in New York and I can honestly say that these are the most comfortable liquid lipsticks out there. I would pick up the four packs, as you can get more colors!
- Tatcha Water Cream - I currently have this and love it for my oily skin. This would be a great moisturizer for the spring and summer for those of you who are dry or combo. My skin drinks this up instantly and I think it provides a great base for makeup.
- Drunk Elephant The Littles - This is a great way to try out the Drunk Elephant line. I bought this set back in the fall during the VIB sale and fell in love with all the products in it. I was so sad when I ran out. The full sizes are a little pricey and I still haven't come to terms to purchase full versions of some of my favs from the collection - maybe one day!
- Tata Harper Balancing Act set - Another skincare brand that is raved about! I follow Tata Harper on Instagram and I love their clean beauty products. This comes with the Regenerating Cleanser, Clarifying Moisturizer, Resurfacing Mask, Clarifying Spot Solution. I have used the resurfacing mask and absolutely loved the results - brightens and clarifies skin without stripping it dry.